Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It's a party!

It's always a party when Brooklyn is around but this was extra good. Brooklyn turned three this week so we threw a party. She was really excited for her big day and even more excited to have all the cousins over for the festivities. The masterpiece "Barby Cake" was much anticipated as well. Trisch did a fantastic job wouldn't you say!

The piniata was was a highlight for sure. Everyone was able to take a swing at it before our heavy hitter Josh split 'er open. I think Porter gets the award for most entertaing technique.

Josh and Brooke had a great time earlier in the week playing in the empty wheat sacks so Brooklyn wanted to have a sack race at her party.
Bling Bling the perfect gift for our Princess Brooklyn.







1 comment:

Robin said...

What an adorable cake!! I love it. You will have to show me how you made it, as I'm sure Elaina will want one just like it for her b-day.