Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The World Is A Rainbow

Josh's school performed a program titled "Christmas Around The World". His class represented Mexico and sang "The World Is A Rainbow" and "Feliz Navidad". Josh was not shy about his singing ability and sang loud and clear above all the other students in his class. Thankfully he knew all the words and can carry a tune! We were very proud of him and can honestly say this was the best Christmas program we have ever attended! It was hoot to say the least. Hopefully we can purchase a dvd of the program for all to get a glimpse of our budding star.


I had fun experimenting with a 70-200mm zoom lens or as my dad called it "the Hubble Telescope". It was a borrowed lens but one that is on my wish list for sure. Did I say I love it...I do! All the photos are taken without a flash and from half way back in the auditorium. I didn't have the apperature figured out which resulted in some blurines due to the shallow depth of field. Guess I will have to keep taking more photos till I get it right.

No comments: