Big Thunder Mountain Railroad - I couldn't believe Brooke liked this, but she wanted to go again and again! Josh of course couldn't get enough of any roller coaster we went on.

The kids were so excited to be up close and personal with Mr. Potato Head. This was at a parade at Disney Hollywood Studios.
There was a Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground at Hollywood Studios; the girls had a good time there.
At the 3-D Muppet Show! Yeah!

Some good lookin' guys at the Kennedy Space Center!


The scale of these rockets is mind blowing!


The guys were lucky enough to see the space shuttle being transported to the launch site: _very_ amazing!

This shot is from a safari ride at Animal Kingdom. I felt like I was in Africa - the scenery was absolutely amazing!

This crazy ride at Animal Kingdom called Expedition Everest.
It definitely got my heart pumping and stomach churning!
And then pics of the pool, pool, pool!
The kids loved swimming with their cousins every afternoon!
It definitely got my heart pumping and stomach churning!
And then pics of the pool, pool, pool!
The kids loved swimming with their cousins every afternoon!








2 comments:
HOORAY FOR DISNEY PICS!! I'm so jealous of you! I still have not found the time to sort/crop/blog all the pics I have, but I NEED to. You have given me inspiration, so thanks! Love the pics, loved the trip, sad we don't get to see you guys for the holidays, but hope to talk to you soon!
FINALLY - we get to see some footage of this fabulous Disney trip! What an amazing vacation, looked like SOOO MUCH FUN! I want to go!
Post a Comment