Sunday, April 08, 2007

Pond Skimming/Swimming

Josh and I went up to Hoodoo for the final ski day of the year. We arrived in time to get a few great runs in before the rain began. When it started to rain we headed into the lodge for lunch. After lunch we ventured out to watch the annual Pond Skimming event. By the time the event began the rain had stopped so I took off Josh's garbage bag rain poncho (courtesy of the kitchen staff). As it turned out we took off the waterproof layer a bit too soon. The first person down was on a snowboard and had the intention to soak the crowd...that he did as we stood on the front row. He drentched us! Josh loved it and wanted more. I think we got hit with water spray four more times before we left. We had a great time together our last day up on the mountian. Josh is already looking forward to next years ski season.




No comments: