Monday, October 10, 2011

Pics-0-Paige

Paige is 2 1/2 months old now! She is very responsive to attention from anyone! She loves to smile and coo (and cry and eat).


These bucks showed up in our front yard during deer season - they know exactly where to go to dodge a bullet. While I was taking some pictures of them several cars slowed down and many a would-be hunter eyed them hungrily!



1 comment:

megan said...

My goodness, Paige is SO adorable. I don't think I ever passed along my congratulations, but I am extremely happy for you guys and your cute kiddos. What an awesome family you are!

We are currently awaiting the arrival of our baby boy #3. I'm due this Saturday and can't wait to meet the little guy. Looks like you've got the girls handled and we've got the boys!

All the kids are growing fast, but Brooke suddenly seems so big. Wow. We hope it won't be too long before we can see you again. Our boys--Miles at least--still remember stopping to visit you.