We are happy to add a sweet, new baby girl to our family!
After much anticipation, Paige Elizabeth was born Monday, July 25th. She weighed 7 lb 8 oz and was 20 inches long! We are so happy to have her here and healthy! I couldn't find a picture of the back of her head, but she has lots of dark brown hair!

3 comments:
Love it -- the new babe and the mud! That is hilarious :) Paige is adorable and I so wish my babies had that much hair. Happy she is here safe and sound and that you are done having contractions ;)
Congrats! She's a beauty! I looooooove her name. You are so brave to have 4!
Congratulations Liddell Family! She looks beautiful. We were sad that we couldn't come to the big reunion and catch up on everyone's lives. These blogs at least indirectly keep us up to date. Love you guys. Scott and Wendy
swerabn.blogspot.com
Post a Comment