Friday, August 28, 2009

Water Fun!

We are so lucky to have some good friends with a good boat and patience to work around our busy schedule! We finally got together on the perfect day and our kids were soon convinced that 'going boating' was actually a good thing!

Is this tube the funnest or what?

I don't know why I'm smiling, I'm always scared to death :)

This was Eric's first time wakeboarding (I'd only been once before), but he quickly got up, showed off and 'caught air' without too much difficulty :)

These two are so cute, looking oh so natural relaxing on the boat!

I know this picture's totally blurry, but I was so proud of Josh today, going off the diving board for the first time during his swim lessons- he loved it and didn't want to stop!

4 comments:

scott and tara said...

Great pics! The kiddos are so cute! I'm so impressed with your wakeboarding skills :) We were able to go boating twice this year as well and LOVED it!

Arrington Fam said...

Cute pictures! Trisch I am impressed that you are so brave! I tell the kids that I'm too old to do that now, so I just sit in the boat and enjoy the ride. Good for you!

Lonnie said...

Love it - looks like a great day and that your kids were right at home on that boat! You and Eric were showin' skeels, nice!

Lonnie said...

By skeels I meant skills by the way