Sunday, February 22, 2009

Look Who's 2 !

Samantha had a fun-filled birthday and we're enjoying our happy little daughter who's twos have now arrived, but not yet her terrible twos! ( I know it's only a matter of time - unless she ends up being the perfect child, just like I was.)


As long as you're going to vacuum - vacuum in style!


Samantha was just as happy to receive shoes as her Grammy was to shower them on her (She must have her Grammy's genes since she couldn't change into the new ones fast enough.)

Josh getting into the party spirit (or is he trying to blow someone up?)
Butterfly Cupcakes for the birthday party we shared at the gym with Kate - Thanks Krissy!
You party hard - you crash! - can she really be comfortable?

3 comments:

scott and tara said...

Oh my goodness! Samantha is ADORABLE!!! That first picture is amazing. I can't believe she is two and Amy is almost two. It goes by way to fast. I'm jealous - Amy seems to already be starting some lovely two-year-old moments.

Rachelle said...

She is such a doll! Love the cupcakes, too. That's talent.

TOP-HAM-FAM said...

I can't believe how big Samantha is. She is gorgeous! Looks like the party was a hit!