Friday, December 05, 2008

Happy Holidays Disco

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

6 comments:

Arrington Fam said...

Okay, that was too funny! Thanks for making me laugh this morning. Very cute. Merry Christmas you guys! You make great elves!

Tilese

scott and tara said...

HILARIOUS! You guys are fantastic dancers. Thanks for letting me laugh out loud this morning! We miss you!!! Hope we get to see you again soon.

Kevin & Jennifer Sampson said...

That is sooo funny! I haven't seen that one before. We sure had a great time visiting with you guys while you were in Utah!

Unknown said...

WOW, WHO KNEW YOU ALL WERE SO TALENTED!!!! WE ARE SOOOOO PROUD.

PARTY ON,
LOVE,
MOM AND DAD

Lonnie said...

WOW - this is so crazy! I just looked at my brother's blog and he and his fam had done the "elf yourself" thing and I thought it was so funny WE had to do it! So I spent this morning elfing ourselves, laughing and playing it over and over. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised to open up your blog and see you elfin' it up too! I'm lovin' it! Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

osum,it is so cool.