The whirlwind adventures in the life of Eric and Trisch and their kiddos.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Trunk or Treat
We had our branch "Trunk or Treat" party last Friday night. It was great! Lots of people participated in decorating their car "trunks" for the kiddos to venture around and collect candy. Josh and I dressed up as skeletons and had quite the time putting on the make-up. We felt we were a bit on the scary side for the branch trunk or treat but we had fun all the same. We played off the skeleton theme and turned out trunk into a skeleton bean bag toss decked out with lights and music. A bit over the top but entertaining and fun! Trisch's costume was a crack up. She went as a tired mother with curlers, robe, child in the sleeper and bags under the eyes. Brooke was a beautiful fairy and Samantha was a lady bug disparately trying to escape her shell.
Spooky! Very impressive costumes. I especially love the makeup under Trisch's eyes. I'm thinking that's what I should've been, all I would've had to add was curlers and I'd look just like her!
1 comment:
Spooky! Very impressive costumes. I especially love the makeup under Trisch's eyes. I'm thinking that's what I should've been, all I would've had to add was curlers and I'd look just like her!
Post a Comment