Saturday, October 27, 2007

Potter, Cinderella and the Cat

Josh played in his last soccer games today. I say games as it was the end of the season Jamboree. There are five teams in his league and they played a round robin style tournament and were able to play every team once in a short 15 minute game. I didn't think the kids would be able to stand by the time their last game rolled around but they all did great. Our team was given the team sportsmanship award so all of our players received little medals. It was a long day on the soccer field but every one seemed to have a good time.
Saturday night we were all off to the annual Branch Chili Cook-off and Halloween Party. The kiddos all had fun getting dressed up and I had fun as they actually wanted to pose for the camera. I always love our Halloween party at the Branch. It is especially nice when we can trick or treat inside where it is warm.



2 comments:

Krissy said...

Great costumes, sounds like your party was fun. HP looks like the real deal. Can't wait to come trick or treating with you this week. Also, very impressive you got your pics in a gallery!

Arrington Fam said...

Cute costumes Trisch! Especially Josh. What a crack-up!