Monday, May 28, 2007

Tumalo Falls

This week's hike took us to the picturesque, 97-foot Tumalo Falls located just outside of Bend. Robin's family was in town to join us as well as Grandma and Grandpa Liddell and Lonnie and her kids. We were grateful to have all the hiking company. Our expedition party totalled 17 persons! The biggest yet! Now all we need is matching backpacks for everyone.


At the one mile mark which happened to be our lunch destination and turnaround point we peered over a 200 foot unrailed cliff to look at Double Falls...Yikes! Enough to give everyone the Heebee Geebees for sure! All the kiddos did well and I think everyone had a good time. I think it is fun to hike with such a large group...more people to pose for photos!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Wow Eric and Trisch! You are one adventurous family! How do you do something every weekend? Makes Doug and I look like a bunch of slugs--maybe when he's out of the bishopric and no kids in sports we can try to follow your example!?! Fun pics! Happy trails!